II. PURPOSE OF THE PORTAL
- The Portal is a tool, that will enable you to:
- participate in the current and future recruitments of Sollers Consulting entities
- provide your CV as well as other documents you think may be relevant during the recruitment process
- receive information on recruitment processes conducted by Sollers Consulting on an e-mail address indicated by you
III. INFORMATION ON THE PROVIDER OF THE PORTAL
The Portal is provided to you by:
Sollers Consulting Sp. z o.o. – for job offers in Poland
Sollers Consulting GmbH – for job offers in Germany
III. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE PORTAL
The Portal can be accessed by the following means:
- Internet-enabled computer device
- Internet-enabled mobile device
The Portal supports the following browser versions:
- Mozilla Firefox – version 39.0 and later;
- Google Chrome – version 51 and later;
- Safari – version 10 and later;
- Internet Explorer – 11 and later;
IV. CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE PORTAL
- Delivering malicious code, i.e. malicious files, scripts, viruses, Trojan horses, clocks, counters, locks or other that may (1) allow unauthorized access to or prevent access to any computer system or application; (2) cause damage to, corruption or loss of information in any computer system or application; (3) negatively impact the brand or reputation of the Portal provider; (4) damage an application or computer system in any other way is strictly forbidden.
- Delivering unlawful content via the Portal is strictly forbidden.
V. ACCESS AND USAGE OF THE PORTAL
- Access and usage of the Portal is free of charge.
- You are of full age
- You do not provide provide data infringing rights of third persons
- The data you provide is complete and is not misleading
- You are required to monitor the account of the e-mail address indicated at the registration on an ongoing basis.
- If due to maintenance or modification works in the Portal the Provider will temporarily cease to provide access to it, you will be notified at least 3 days in advance.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
- You may change and edit data provided by you at any time.
VII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PROVIDER
- The Provider of the Portal has the right to:
- modify the Portal’s functionalities, including cease the provision of some part of it
- Refuse creation of an account, if in its opinion the provided data is illegal, immoral, if it breached rights of third persons and infringes Provider’s legitimate interest.
- The provider has the obligation to delete your account in case of lack of activity for a period of 36 months.
- The Portal Provider does not take liability in case of loss or data damage due to the fact that you have disclosed your access credentials to a third person.
- The Portal provider is not liable for
- Faultless loss of Your data or loss of data caused by objectives factors, independent from him
- The content You provide via the Portal
- Damages resulting from ceasing the provision of the Portal;
- Damages caused by the fact You have provided incomplete, inaccurate or false data
IX. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- Any complaints that you would like to submit should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com and should include your name, surname, indication on what exactly your complaint refers to, potential circumstances supporting the complaint.
- The Portal provider will contact no later than within 10 days after submission of the complaint to the indicated e-mail address.
X. FINAL PROVISION